Christmas in Prague
€470 per person
Prague – Dresden – Karlovy Vary
If you are looking for your Christmas destination this Christmas, then Prague might be No1 on your list. The cold climate, the Christmas customs and delicacies, the fairy-tale markets and the warm atmosphere will convince you that Christmas in Prague is magical. The people of the city know very well how to celebrate in the best way during this period and you will see this once you get there. Also, in the wooden houses of the largest outdoor market in Prague you will find candles, toys and sweets to hot sausages and all kinds of beers. Some of them you will discover in kiosks and beer halls, in Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square, Náměstí Republiky, Náměstí Míru, Vyšehrad.
Indeed, the Christmas stalls in the golden city enchant travelers from the very first walk. It is the smells from the fluffy buns, as well as the warm atmosphere around that make the senses dance to the rhythm of Christmas. When packing for Prague, don’t forget to take double socks and jumpers as temperatures on holiday days often drop below zero.
Christmas, New Year, Epiphany in Prague 2022
- 4 days 27/DEC
- 5 days 23, 30/DEC, 3/JAN
What is worth doing in Prague:
- Stroll across the Charles Bridge with its magnificent sculptures
- Watching a performance at the Black Theater
- Tasting a Pilsner beer in the countless beer halls
- Walk in “Tower Town” with a visit to the cathedral of St. Vito
- Walk on the Alchemists’ Street
- Visit to the Jewish cemetery and the legend of the Golem
- Cruise in the Moldavia with coffee on board
- Attending a classical music performance in churches
- Relaxation in the thermal springs of Karlovy Vary
- Buy the famous Bohemian crystals
Dress CodeCasual clothing and comfortable walking shoes!