Dubai from Thessaloniki
€1095 per person
Welcome to the city of contrasts! A city where tradition meets development, a city where east meets west, charmingly and mysteriously, giving it a unique character, but at the same time a multinational personality. Upon your arrival, you will feel the warmth of Arabian culture combined with the most modern and sophisticated services you could imagine. Dubai is the most modern commercial center of the Emirates with a unique combination of cultural influences, the highest standard of living as well as the most well organized tourist services. An important attraction is the excellent and rich market, as well as the beautiful and organized beaches of Dubai, which have nothing to envy from the exotic beauty of Asia and the Caribbean. The ultra-luxurious hotels, the imposing constructions, the huge shopping malls, the artificial palm-shaped islands, will transport you to another era.
Travel to Dubai with a final price from €1,095/person. Price includes airport taxes with Turkish flights to Abu Dhabi via Istanbul!
Daily flights throughout January-February-March!
Positive points of the trip:
- One of the best cosmopolitan destinations, offering a perfect blend of Arabian tradition and luxury.
- Highly recommended hotels in an ideal location
- 4×4 safari in the sand dunes of the Arabian desert with a unique Bedouin experience and traditional food
- Visit Saadiyat Cultural Center & New Louvre Museum
- Rich markets, futuristic skyline and amazing theme parks
- Ideal weather conditions
- Well-thought-out daily schedule so you don’t get bored and get only the best that Dubai has to offer
Trip ideal for those looking for:
Honeymoon, Luxury & Wellness, Romance, Shopping & Shopping Therapy, Getaways & City Breaks, Cityscapes, Sea, Culture, Traveling with kids
The trip is offered either as an individual or in a group on flexible dates to suit your requirements!
Dress CodeCasual ντύσιμο και άνετα παπούτσια για περπάτημα!