New Year’s Eve in Santa’s Village
€2495 per person
NEW YEAR’S EVE IN LEVI, ROVANIEMI AND SANTA’S VILLAGE!
This year, we will welcome the new year with the joy and excitement of the most New Year’s trip to the heart of Finnish Lapland. Santa’s village and his post office with elves await us, the Arctic Circle, snowy landscapes and unique nature, snowmobile safari in frozen lake and wild forest landscapes, the Arctic King, the polar bear, the cute huskies and the reindeer, and of course Santa Claus himself.
Some tips about your clothing
- Dress in several layers of clothing. Use plenty of thin (thickness) warm clothing, rather than too few and too thick
- They will keep you warm and at the same time you will be able to remove some clothing in case the temperature rises. The priority is to stay dry
- First a thin shirt or isothermal, avoid pure cotton, linen or other similar materials that retain moisture. Prefer clothes with synthetic fibers
- Next should be a knitted sweater, blouse or fleece. This will keep you warm. Also ski or snowboard pants or jackets would be ideal
- Thick socks (it would be best to wear 1 minute and 1 or 2 thick pairs of socks on top of each other)
- You can bring isothermal thin gloves with you, because the officials will give you special gloves to wear over yours for driving the snowmobile
- Also, remember to bring a good moisturizer as the cold air can dry out your skin and lips
- Likewise with adults. Remember the thin and warm layers of clothing we mentioned above. While children are on the move, they will get hot in the same way as adults, so a layer of their clothing may need to be removed. Younger children, such as babies and toddlers, need to be ‘protected’ with more layers as they don’t move around as much.
DepartureAthens, Heraklion, Thessaloniki, Larnaca
Dress CodeCasual clothing and comfortable walking shoes!